There are certain dynamic features that are not yet supported. Many of these are being worked on, and there are workarounds for others.
- WooCommerce (but you can use eCwid or SnipCart)
- Multisite but multiple sites per account *is* supported
- Forums (ex. BuddyPress). Alternatively, you can use hosted forums solutions like DIscourse, Vanilla, or Invision Community
- Customer Login Areas / Membership sites
- Some dynamic forms (although, support is being added for some and there are workarounds for others)
- WordPress Comments: Currently, native WordPress comments are not supported. However, Disqus, FB comments and other third-party comments are supported.
- Ajax Get requests (commonly used for on-page load more functionality) is not supported but there are several Scroll plugins that are supported such as WP EasyScroll Posts
- Advanced Search. Currently, your WordPress site search is automatically replaced
We do a complete site survey to detect any incompatibilities in advance of a migration. Strategies are discussed, and a plan is formed.